Thursday 22 October 2009

Radio jingles evaluation

I created three radio jingles, a news jingle, a show promotion and a radio station ident. I used sound booth to create the jingles I also used other programs such as I tunes to get music for the jingles for the first jingle the news jingle i wrote a script and then recorded it using the inbuilt microphone in the apple mac I was using I then loaded it into sound booth and cut it down to a size that was easy to work with i then went onto garage band and made a tune to go in the background of the news jingle after I had finished that i then went to sound booth and merged the two recordings together to make my complete news jingle. For my second jingle the show promotion I wrote a script and then recorded it using the inbuilt microphone in the apple mac I was using I then loaded it into sound booth and cut it down to a size that was easy to work with I then went to I tunes and download a selection of tracks for background music. Once I had download the music tracks I cut then down and mixed them together to make a mix of songs to play in the background of my show promotion I then edited al the tracks and recorded audio together in sound booth to make my finished show promotion. For my last radio jingle I used the same methods as mentioned above including using the microphone in the apple mac and loading music from I tunes to use as background music and editing it all I sound booth. I could have improved my jingles by adding more music and audio and making them longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment